Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Legs
The definition of legs, the meaning of the word Legs:
Is legs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Staying power
- n. - A human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- n. - A structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- n. - One of the supports for a piece of furniture
- n. - A part of a forked or branching shape
- n. - The limb of an animal used for food
- n. - A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- n. - A cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- n. - (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- n. - A section or portion of a journey or course
Legs is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in legs: E G L S
1 Anagram of Legs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to legs:
9 words found using the letters in "Legs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words