Yes, bates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bates is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'bates'.
- Moderate or restrain; lessen the force of
- Flap the wings wildly or frantically; used of falcons
- Soak in a special solution to soften and remove chemicals used in previous treatments
- Strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- Wink briefly
- Have a turn at bat
- Use a bat
- Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bates?
6 Anagrams of Bates
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bates:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bates'.