Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Feast
The definition of feast, the meaning of the word Feast:
Is feast a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A ceremonial dinner party for many people
- n. - Something experienced with great delight
- n. - A meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- n. - An elaborate party (often outdoors)
- v. - Partake in a feast or banquet
- v. - Provide a feast or banquet for
- v. - Gratify
Feast is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in feast: A E F S T
3 Anagrams of Feast
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feast:
46 words found using the letters in "Feast"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words