Is feast a Scrabble word?
Yes, feast is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Feast is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word feast
The meaning of feast
7 definitions of the word feast.
- Partake in a feast or banquet
- Provide a feast or banquet for
- A ceremonial dinner party for many people
- Something experienced with great delight
- A meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- An elaborate party (often outdoors)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in feast?
3 Anagrams of Feast
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feast:
Unscramble the letters in feast
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'feast'.