Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, butt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
2. To strike, thrust or shove against
3. Place end to end without overlapping
1. Thick end of the handle
2. The part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
3. A victim of ridicule or pranks
4. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
5. Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
6. Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
7. A joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
8. A large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
9. The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in butt?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words