Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Butt
The definition of butt, the meaning of the word Butt:
Is butt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Thick end of the handle
- n. - The part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- n. - A victim of ridicule or pranks
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- n. - Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- n. - A joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- n. - A large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- n. - The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- v. - To strike, thrust or shove against
- v. - Place end to end without overlapping
Butt is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in butt: B T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to butt:
4 words found using the letters in "Butt"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words