Is butt a Scrabble word?
Yes, butt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Butt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word butt.
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- To strike, thrust or shove against
- Place end to end without overlapping
- Thick end of the handle
- The part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- A victim of ridicule or pranks
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- A joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- A large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in butt?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to butt:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'butt'.