Is places a Scrabble word?
Yes, places is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Places is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
32 definitions of the word places.
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Place somebody in a particular situation or location
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Assign a location to
- To arrange for
- Take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- Recognize as being; establish the identity of someone or something
- Assign to (a job or a home)
- Identify the location or place of
- Make an investment
- Assign to a station
- Finish second or better in a horse or dog race
- Sing a note with the correct pitch
- A point located with respect to surface features of some region
- Any area set aside for a particular purpose
- An abstract mental location
- A general vicinity
- The post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- A particular situation
- Where you live at a particular time
- A job in an organization
- The particular portion of space occupied by something
- Proper or designated social situation
- A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
- The passage that is being read
- Proper or appropriate position or location
- A public square with room for pedestrians
- An item on a list or in a sequence
- A blank area
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in places?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to places:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'places'.