Is shell a Scrabble word?
Yes, shell is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Shell is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word shell.
- Use explosives on
- Create by using explosives
- Fall out of the pod or husk
- Hit the pitches of hard and regularly
- Look for and collect shells by the seashore
- Come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- Remove from its shell or outer covering
- Remove the husks from
- Ammunition consisting of a cylindrical metal casing containing an explosive charge and a projectile; fired from a large gun
- The material that forms the hard outer covering of many animals
- Hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- The hard usually fibrous outer layer of some fruits especially nuts
- The exterior covering of a bird's egg
- A rigid covering that envelops an object
- A very light narrow racing boat
- The housing or outer covering of something
- A metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners)
- The hard largely calcareous covering of a mollusc or a brachiopod
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shell?
1 Anagram of Shell
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shell:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shell'.