Is routes a Scrabble word?
Yes, routes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Routes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word routes.
- Send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
- Send via a specific route
- Divert in a specified direction
- Cause to flee
- Dig with the snout
- Make a groove in
- Defeat disastrously
- An established line of travel or access
- An open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in routes?
4 Anagrams of Routes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to routes:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'routes'.
- B: obtuser
- I: stourie
- J: jouster
- M: oestrum