Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Tore
The definition of tore, the meaning of the word Tore:
Is tore a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
- v. - Separate or cause to separate abruptly
- v. - To separate or be separated by force
- v. - Move quickly and violently
- v. - Strip of feathers
- v. - Fill with tears or shed tears
Tore is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tore: E O R T
1 Anagram of Tore
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tore:
14 words found using the letters in "Tore"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words