Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tours
The definition of tours, the meaning of the word Tours:
Is tours a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An industrial city in western France on the Loire River
- n. - A journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- n. - A time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- n. - A period of time spent in military service
- v. - Make a tour of a certain place
Tours is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tours: O R S T U
4 Anagrams of Tours
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tours:
32 words found using the letters in "Tours"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words