Yes, sort is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Sort is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'sort'.
- Examine in order to test suitability
- Arrange or order by classes or categories
- A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- An approximate definition or example
- A person of a particular character or nature
- An operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sort?
3 Anagrams of Sort
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sort:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sort'.
- C: torcs
- B: borts
- L: rotls
- N: snort
- S: sorts
- R: torrs