Is string a Scrabble word?
Yes, string is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
String is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word string
The meaning of string
17 definitions of the word string.
- Thread on or as if on a string
- Add as if on a string
- Move or come along
- Stretch out or arrange like a string
- String together; tie or fasten with a string
- Remove the stringy parts of
- Provide with strings
- A lightweight cord
- Stringed instruments that are played with a bow
- A tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- A sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- A linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- A tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening
- A tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
- A collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- A necklace made by a stringing objects together;
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in string?
4 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to string:
Unscramble the letters in string
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'string'.