Is lease a Scrabble word?
Yes, lease is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Lease is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word lease.
- Let for money
- Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- Engage for service under a term of contract
- Property that is leased or rented out or let
- A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- The period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lease?
1 Anagram of Lease
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lease:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lease'.