Is extra a Scrabble word?
Yes, extra is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Extra is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word extra.
- Unusually or exceptionally
- More than is needed, desired, or required
- Added to a regular schedule
- Further or added
- A minor actor in crowd scenes
- An additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
- Something additional of the same kind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in extra?
2 Anagrams of Extra
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to extra:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'extra'.