Is alert a Scrabble word?
Yes, alert is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Alert is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word alert.
- Warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- Engaged in or accustomed to close observation
- Quick and energetic
- Mentally perceptive and responsive
- Condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action
- A warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in alert?
5 Anagrams of Alert
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to alert:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'alert'.
- B: labret
- D: dartle
- G: tergal
- F: falter
- K: talker
- L: taller
- R: retral