Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Stray
The definition of stray, the meaning of the word Stray:
Is stray a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- v. - Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- v. - Wander from a direct course or at random
- v. - Lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- adj. - Not close together in time
- adj. - (of an animal) having no home or having wandered away from home
Stray is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stray: A R S T Y
3 Anagrams of Stray
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stray:
33 words found using the letters in "Stray"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words