Is stray a Scrabble word?
Yes, stray is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stray is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word stray.
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Wander from a direct course or at random
- Lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- Not close together in time
- (of an animal) having no home or having wandered away from home
- An animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stray?
3 Anagrams of Stray
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stray:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stray'.