Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Spying
The definition of spying, the meaning of the word Spying:
Is spying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Keeping a secret or furtive watch
- n. - The act of keeping a secret watch for intelligence purposes
- n. - The act of detecting something; catching sight of something
- v. - Catch sight of
- v. - Watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- v. - Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- v. - Secretly collect sensitive or classified information; engage in espionage
Spying is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in spying: G I N P S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spying:
38 words found using the letters in "Spying"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words