Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Knock
The definition of knock, the meaning of the word Knock:
Is knock a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- n. - Negative criticism
- n. - A vigorous blow
- n. - A bad experience
- n. - The act of hitting vigorously
- v. - Deliver a sharp blow or push :"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- v. - Rap with the knuckles
- v. - Knock against with force or violence
- v. - Make light, repeated taps on a surface
- v. - Sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- v. - Find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
Knock is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in knock: C K K N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to knock:
6 words found using the letters in "Knock"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words