Is paints a Scrabble word?
Yes, paints is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Paints is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word paints.
- Make a painting
- Apply paint to; coat with paint
- Make a painting of
- Apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
- A substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating
- (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court
- Makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in paints?
3 Anagrams of Paints
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to paints:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'paints'.