Is pains a Scrabble word?
Yes, pains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Pains is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word pains.
- Cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- Cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- An effortful attempt to attain a goal
- A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- Emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- A somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- A bothersome annoying person
- Something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pains?
3 Anagrams of Pains
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pains:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pains'.