Yes, naps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Naps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'naps'.
- Take a siesta
- A period of time spent sleeping
- A soft or fuzzy surface texture
- The yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- Sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- A card game similar to whist; usually played for stakes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in naps?
3 Anagrams of Naps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to naps:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'naps'.