Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Stain
The definition of stain, the meaning of the word Stain:
Is stain a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soiled or discolored appearance
- n. - (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- n. - The state of being covered with unclean things
- n. - A symbol of disgrace or infamy
- n. - An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- v. - Color with a liquid dye or tint
- v. - Produce or leave stains
- v. - Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- v. - Color for microscopic study
Stain is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stain: A I N S T
4 Anagrams of Stain
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stain:
42 words found using the letters in "Stain"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words