Is stain a Scrabble word?
Yes, stain is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Stain is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word stain.
- Color with a liquid dye or tint
- Produce or leave stains
- Make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- Color for microscopic study
- A soiled or discolored appearance
- (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- The state of being covered with unclean things
- A symbol of disgrace or infamy
- An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stain?
4 Anagrams of Stain
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stain:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stain'.
- F: faints
- I: isatin
- K: takins
- L: instal