Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pigment
The definition of pigment, the meaning of the word Pigment:
Is pigment a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
- n. - Any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- n. - A substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating
- v. - Acquire pigment; become colored or imbued
- v. - Color or dye with a pigment
Pigment is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pigment: E G I M N P T
1 Anagram of Pigment
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pigment:
68 words found using the letters in "Pigment"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words