Yes, pans is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Pans is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'pans'.
- Make a sweeping movement
- Wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- Express a totally negative opinion of
- Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- Shallow container made of metal
- Chimpanzees; more closely related to Australopithecus than to other pongids
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pans?
3 Anagrams of Pans
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pans:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pans'.