Is herds a Scrabble word?
Yes, herds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Herds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word herds.
- Cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- Move together, like a herd
- Keep, move, or drive animals
- A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- A group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- A crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in herds?
2 Anagrams of Herds
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to herds:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'herds'.