Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Severe
The definition of severe, the meaning of the word Severe:
Is severe a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj. - Very strong or vigorous
- adj. - Severely simple
- adj. - Unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj. - Causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj. - Very bad in degree or extent
Severe is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in severe: E E E R S V
1 Anagram of Severe
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to severe:
27 words found using the letters in "Severe"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words