Is growing a Scrabble word?
Yes, growing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Growing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word growing.
- Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
- Become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
- Increase in size by natural process
- Cause to grow or develop
- Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- Grow emotionally or mature
- Become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- Relating to or suitable for growth
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
- (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in growing?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to growing:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'growing'.