Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gown
The definition of gown, the meaning of the word Gown:
Is gown a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
- n. - The members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located
- n. - Lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
- n. - Protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
- n. - Outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- v. - Dress in a gown
Gown is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gown: G N O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gown:
10 words found using the letters in "Gown"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words