Yes, won is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Won is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'won'.
- Be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
- Win something through one's efforts
- Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- Attain success or reach a desired goal
- Not subject to defeat
- The basic unit of money in South Korea
- The basic unit of money in North Korea
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in won?
2 Anagrams of Won
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to won:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'won'.