Is wrong a Scrabble word?
Yes, wrong is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Wrong is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word wrong.
- In an inaccurate manner
- Treat unjustly; do wrong to
- Not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
- Contrary to conscience or morality or law
- Not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- Not functioning properly
- Based on or acting or judging in error
- Not in accord with established usage or procedure
- Used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
- Badly timed
- Characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules; the wrong side of the road"
- That which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- Any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wrong?
1 Anagram of Wrong
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrong:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wrong'.