Is grown a Scrabble word?
Yes, grown is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Grown is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word grown.
- (of animals) fully developed
- Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
- Become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
- Increase in size by natural process
- Cause to grow or develop
- Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- Grow emotionally or mature
- Become attached by or as if by the process of growth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grown?
1 Anagram of Grown
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grown:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grown'.