Is cracking a Scrabble word?
Yes, cracking is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
Cracking is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word cracking.
- Become fractured; break or crack on the surface only
- Make a very sharp explosive sound
- Make a sharp sound
- Hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise
- Pass through (a barrier)
- Break partially but keep its integrity
- Break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
- Gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions
- Suffer a nervous breakdown
- Tell spontaneously
- Cause to become cracked
- Reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- Break into simpler molecules by means of heat
- Very good
- A sudden sharp noise
- The act of cracking something
- The process whereby heavy molecules of naphtha or petroleum are broken down into hydrocarbons of lower molecular weight (especially in the oil-refining process)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cracking?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cracking:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cracking'.