Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Raged
The definition of raged, the meaning of the word Raged:
Is raged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- v. - Be violent; as of fires and storms
- v. - Feel intense anger
- v. - Treat cruelly
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Play in ragtime
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- v. - Censure severely or angrily
- v. - Break into lumps before sorting
Raged is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in raged: A D E G R
1 Anagram of Raged
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to raged:
35 words found using the letters in "Raged"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words