Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Regard
The definition of regard, the meaning of the word Regard:
Is regard a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- n. - Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- n. - (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- n. - A long fixed look
- n. - The condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- n. - A feeling of friendship and esteem
- n. - An attitude of admiration or esteem
- v. - Deem to be
- v. - Look at attentively
- v. - Connect closely and often incriminatingly
Regard is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in regard: A D E G R R
2 Anagrams of Regard
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to regard:
44 words found using the letters in "Regard"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words