Is regard a Scrabble word?
Yes, regard is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Regard is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word regard.
- Deem to be
- Look at attentively
- Connect closely and often incriminatingly
- (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- A long fixed look
- The condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- A feeling of friendship and esteem
- An attitude of admiration or esteem
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in regard?
2 Anagrams of Regard
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to regard:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'regard'.