Yes, form is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Form is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word 'form'.
- Create (as an entity)
- To compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- Develop into a distinctive entity
- Give shape or form to
- Make something, usually for a specific function
- Establish or impress firmly in the mind
- Assume a form or shape
- The phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
- A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- A perceptual structure
- Any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- Alternative names for the body of a human being
- The spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- The visual appearance of something or someone
- A printed document with spaces in which to write
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups
- An arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse
- A particular mode in which something is manifested
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
- A body of students who are taught together
- An ability to perform well
- A life-size dummy used to display clothes
- A mold for setting concrete
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in form?
1 Anagram of Form
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to form:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'form'.