Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Safety
The definition of safety, the meaning of the word Safety:
Is safety a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions
- n. - A safe place
- n. - A device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- n. - (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- n. - Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- n. - A score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
Safety is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in safety: A E F S T Y
70 words found using the letters in "Safety"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words