Is fast a Scrabble word?
Yes, fast is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Fast is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word fast
The meaning of fast
15 definitions of the word fast.
- Quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- Firmly or closely
- Abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- Abstain from eating
- Acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- At a rapid tempo
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- Resistant to destruction or fading
- Unrestrained by convention or morality
- Hurried and brief
- Securely fixed in place
- Unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- Abstaining from food
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fast?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Fast
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fast:
Unscramble the letters in fast
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fast'.