Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Safe
The definition of safe, the meaning of the word Safe:
Is safe a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
- n. - A ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- n. - Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- adj. - Free from danger or the risk of harm
- adj. - (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- adj. - Having reached a base without being put out
- adj. - Financially sound
Safe is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in safe: A E F S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to safe:
11 words found using the letters in "Safe"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words