Is spread a Scrabble word?
Yes, spread is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Spread is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word spread
The meaning of spread
23 definitions of the word spread.
- Distribute or disperse widely
- Become distributed or widespread
- Spread across or over
- Spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- Cause to become widely known
- Become widely known and passed on
- Strew or distribute over an area
- Move outward
- Cover by spreading something over
- Distribute over a surface in a layer
- Distributed or spread over a considerable extent
- Prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out
- Fully extended in width
- Process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- Farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
- A haphazard distribution in all directions
- A tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- A meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- Two facing pages of a book or other publication
- The expansion of a person's girth (especially at middle age)
- Decorative cover for a bed
- Act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spread?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
6 Anagrams of Spread
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spread:
Unscramble the letters in spread
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spread'.