Is fat a Scrabble word?
Yes, fat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Fat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word fat.
- Make fat or plump
- Having an (over)abundance of flesh
- Having a relatively large diameter
- Containing or composed of fat
- Marked by great fruitfulness
- A soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- A kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
- Excess bodily weight
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fat?
1 Anagram of Fat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fat:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fat'.