Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Chuck
The definition of chuck, the meaning of the word Chuck:
Is chuck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Informal terms for a meal
- n. - The part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
- n. - A holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
- v. - Throw carelessly
- v. - Throw away
- v. - Pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- v. - Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Chuck is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in chuck: C C H K U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chuck:
2 words found using the letters in "Chuck"
4 Letter Words
2 Letter Words