Is bonds a Scrabble word?
Yes, bonds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bonds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word bonds.
- Stick to firmly
- Create social or emotional ties
- Issue bonds on
- Bring together in a common cause or emotion
- An electrical force linking atoms
- A certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
- A connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- A restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- A connection that fastens things together
- A superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents
- United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
- British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
- The property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bonds?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bonds:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bonds'.