Is downs a Scrabble word?
Yes, downs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Downs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word downs
The meaning of downs
11 definitions of the word downs.
- Drink down entirely
- Eat immoderately
- Bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- Shoot at and force to come down
- Cause to come or go down
- Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- Soft fine feathers
- (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- English physician who first described Down's syndrome (1828-1896)
- (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- Fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in downs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to downs:
Unscramble the letters in downs
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'downs'.