Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Wear
The definition of wear, the meaning of the word Wear:
Is wear a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Impairment resulting from long use
- n. - A covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- n. - The act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- v. - Be dressed in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
- v. - Deteriorate through use or stress
- v. - Have or show an appearance of
- v. - Last and be usable
- v. - Go to pieces
- v. - Exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- v. - Put clothing on one's body
Wear is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wear: A E R W
1 Anagram of Wear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wear:
14 words found using the letters in "Wear"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words