Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Father
The definition of father, the meaning of the word Father:
Is father a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
- n. - The founder of a family
- n. - `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church); `Padre' is frequently used in the military
- n. - (Christianity) any of about 70 theologians in the period from the 2nd to the 7th century whose writing established and confirmed official church doctrine; in the Roman Catholic Church some were later declared saints and became Doctor of the Church; the best known Latin Church Fathers are Ambrose, Augustine, Gregory the Great, and Jerome; those who wrote in Greek include Athanasius, Basil, Gregory Nazianzen, and John Chrysostom
- n. - A person who holds an important or distinguished position in some organization
- n. - God when considered as the first person in the Trinity
- n. - A person who founds or establishes some institution
- n. - The head of an organized crime family
- v. - Make children
Father is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in father: A E F H R T
2 Anagrams of Father
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to father:
77 words found using the letters in "Father"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words