Is assume a Scrabble word?
Yes, assume is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Assume is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word assume.
- Take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof
- Take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- Occupy or take on
- Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- Make a pretence of
- Take up someone's soul into heaven
- Put clothing on one's body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in assume?
1 Anagram of Assume
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assume:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'assume'.