Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Assume
The definition of assume, the meaning of the word Assume:
Is assume a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof
- v. - Take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- v. - Take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Occupy or take on
- v. - Seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v. - Make a pretence of
- v. - Take up someone's soul into heaven
- v. - Put clothing on one's body
Assume is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in assume: A E M S S U
1 Anagram of Assume
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assume:
45 words found using the letters in "Assume"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words