Is credit a Scrabble word?
Yes, credit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Credit is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word credit.
- Give someone credit for something
- Ascribe an achievement to
- Accounting: enter as credit
- Have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
- Money available for a client to borrow
- An accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
- Used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise;
- Arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
- Recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours
- A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- An entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work
- An estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in credit?
2 Anagrams of Credit
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to credit:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'credit'.