Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Directs
The definition of directs, the meaning of the word Directs:
Is directs a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Command with authority
- v. - Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- v. - Guide the actors in (plays and films)
- v. - Be in charge of
- v. - Take somebody somewhere
- v. - Cause to go somewhere
- v. - Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- v. - Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- v. - Give directions to; point somebody into a certain direction
- v. - Specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- v. - Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- v. - Put an address on (an envelope)
- v. - Plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
Directs is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in directs: C D E I R S T
1 Anagram of Directs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to directs:
142 words found using the letters in "Directs"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words