Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Die
The definition of die, the meaning of the word Die:
Is die a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
- n. - A device used for shaping metal
- n. - A cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
- v. - Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v. - Suffer or face the pain of death
- v. - Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- v. - Stop operating or functioning
- v. - Feel indifferent towards
- v. - Languish as with love or desire
- v. - Cut or shape with a die
- v. - To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- v. - Lose sparkle or bouquet
- v. - Disappear or come to an end
- v. - Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
Die is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in die: D E I
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to die:
3 words found using the letters in "Die"
2 Letter Words