Yes, die is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Die is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'die'.
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Suffer or face the pain of death
- Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- Stop operating or functioning
- Feel indifferent towards
- Languish as with love or desire
- Cut or shape with a die
- To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- Lose sparkle or bouquet
- Disappear or come to an end
- Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
- A small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
- A device used for shaping metal
- A cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in die?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to die:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'die'.