Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Dirt
The definition of dirt, the meaning of the word Dirt:
Is dirt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- n. - The state of being covered with unclean things
- n. - Obscene terms for feces
- n. - Disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- adj. - (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
Dirt is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dirt: D I R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dirt:
5 words found using the letters in "Dirt"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words