Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cried
The definition of cried, the meaning of the word Cried:
Is cried a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Utter a sudden loud cry
- v. - Shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- v. - Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- v. - Proclaim or announce in public
- v. - Demand immediate action
- v. - Utter a characteristic sound
- v. - Bring into a particular state by crying
Cried is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cried: C D E I R
3 Anagrams of Cried
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cried:
24 words found using the letters in "Cried"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words