Yes, cried is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cried is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'cried'.
- Utter a sudden loud cry
- Shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- Proclaim or announce in public
- Demand immediate action
- Utter a characteristic sound
- Bring into a particular state by crying
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cried?
3 Anagrams of Cried
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cried:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cried'.